AIM
tultin00

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Wow!

This is what a flash game is supposed to be!

At first I hated the hydraulic levels because I couldn't move but then i just loaded a bunch of my money into speed and it made it easier than the other maps.

no lag on my end. you guys should get some upgrades for your computers!

FlyOrDie FlyOrDie

Great start

I liked it. It has some real potential to become an even better game. I would add some things like adding more variety in the sounds so it doesn't get so repetitive. Make your ships shooting sound quieter, too. Add some more power-ups (and power-downs) to add a bit more depth. Get an awesome selection of music and maybe an epic story! And definitely some achievements. Personally I love achievements to help keep track of my progress and give me something to work for. That's my constructive criticism for this game. Overall a good game for a new flash artist. I hope to see more from you! Keep it up!!!

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

Nice!

I really liked it, it was really fun and I loved the political jokes. For those of you who are dissing on this game because of the "Dubya" thing [and the hilarious quotes from Dubya that the alien says] *cough* Vyrquenox *cough*, its just a game and a joke ok? We are in America... where we were built off of FREEDOM OF SPEECH. So relax and enjoy the game. If it bothers you that much, change the name and forget it even happened. No need to get offended!

Suggestion: Tone down the difficulty. It get a bit rough pretty fast. Like add more time in between waves.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Holy crap!

This game rocks with a stylus/tablet! it was way awesome to actually find a pretty cool game to play with the pen. To all those players out there with tablets, try playing this game with the stylus, pretty cool. But beyond that, pretty fun game and great music. I'd like a sequel with more features/powerups and the sort. Great game!

MindFeed MindFeed

I loved it

I'm glad to be among the many who get the privilege to play this game.
There is nothing left to be said.

K-Guare responds:

Ahh, but i'm the privileged one to have it become this popular,
i thought it'd get turd of the week or something.
Thanks for reviewing, buddy. :D

=Quadrobarrel Defence= =Quadrobarrel Defence=

I couldn't get past the first level. Way too difficult in the beginning, I'd run out of energy in like 20 shots, which killed like 3 enemies. Try again.

-Orange- -Orange-

Once again, I loved it

Very simple game, but very entertaining. Just needed a tutorial because of course the first thing I did was run my poor little orange guy into the target and got him killed. But after a while you catch on. I still think that "Red" is a better game overall, but they are both great in their own ways.
Looking forward to the other 'color' games.
-Favorited-

-Red- -Red-

Loved it

That's the most fun I've had all day. I'll be looking forward to the other games.only down side I guess was th music, the girl singing got annoying fast.
I loved the different things that affected the game, like the wind and the "bosses" and the cool power-ups like shooting the massive sized bullets as regular, and the helpful turrets.
I lasted for 557 seconds my first run.
-Favorited-

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

sweet!

Awesome game. I had a lot of fun playing it. The game and artist have been favorited!
I also had a lil exploit where I'd place the turrent in the spot where the rocket launcher guys would shoot me and I'd hold the left moust button to shoot and right click so it would shoot automatically for me so I could go do other stuff since I couldn't pause. lol
I'll recommend this game to my friends.

- colordefense - - colordefense -

Cool

Very cool and interesting idea. i enjoyed it, just that it was kinda hard. but as time went on it got a lil easier once ya get used to the controls and concept of the game.